Have your eyelashes seen better days? With all the abuse from lash perms, curling and dozens of different mascaras it’s no surprise that growth serums have become so popular. I’m sure by now you’re aware of the many different eyelash growth serums available but Idol Lash in particular has been scoring very well with women due to its long list of natural ingredients.
This particular growth serum has many advantages that has helped contribute to its ever-increasing popularity, they are:
- Sensitive eyes will appreciate the natural ingredients found in this product.
- The ability to achieve results in a relatively short period of time.
- contains intense conditioning agents preventing dry and brittle lashes from occurring.
- Applying سایت ولف بت Lash is easy and utilizes a brush similar to that of mascara that many women are already very familiar and comfortable with.
- Idol Lash will restore confidence and you will no longer need to rely on mascaras, false eyelashes or implants to achieve the look you desire.
- Idol Lashes has the ability to work on both eyelashes and eyebrows.
The official Idol Lash site provides information about clinical studies, company information and explains the 90 day money back guarantee that’s provided with the product. Enhanced growth along with an eyelash density increase of 82% was achieved in the clinical study that was conducted over a 4 week span.
Purchasing Idol Lash online is easy and made available through their secure online ordering system with a 1 month supply starting at less than $50. You also have the option to save significant amount money if you like the product and plan on continued use. The company will provide 2 free when you buy 4 being an example of the escalating savings available. Additional saving can be had by those who opt in to the company’s automated monthly shipping programs.
They provide a list of all the ingredients found within the product on their website but I’ve also provided this for you below:
- Butylene Glycol
- Alfalfa Extract,
- Arnica Extract,
- Propylene Glycol,
- Honey Extract,
- Chammomile Extract,
- Kelp Extract,
- Sodium Hyaluronate,
- Acetamide MEA,
- Hydrolyzed Keratin,
- Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol,
- Sodium Cocoyl Collagen Amino Acid,
- Cocoyl Sarcosine,
- Wheat Germ Acid,
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil,
- Linolenic Acid,
- Linoleic Acid,
- Polysorbate 80,
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,
- Tocopheryl Acetate,
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans,
- Nettle Extract,
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17,
- Phenoxyethanol, Ethyhexylglycerin,
- Bitter Orange Flower Oil,
- Polysorbate 20,
- Tetrasodium EDTA
The product keeps lashes conditioned and hydrated throughout the process with the inclusion of multiple oils and conditioners as seen in the ingredient list above. I would however suggest that the company provide a better description in addition to the benefit of each ingredient to help us all better understand the positive aspects of including them.